LAS VEGAS DEBT SETTLEMENT LAWYER
GETS YOU DEBT RELIEF NOW!
WHAT IS DEBT SETTLEMENT IN LAS VEGAS & HENDERSON?
Debt settlement (also known as debt consolidation) is the process of paying off your debts for less than what you owe. Many people in the Las Vegas Valley are struggling with debt as a result of the economic downturn in Nevada. For some, debt settlement may be the answer to pay off their credit cards, payday loans, medical bills, etc.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DEBT SETTLEMENT IN NEVADA?
When negotiated by Attorney Colmenares, debt settlement in Las Vegas can include:
• Paying Off Debt for Pennies on the Dollar
• Lower Interest Rates
• Waived Late Fees and Penalties
• Principal Reduction
• Avoid and/or Improve Bankruptcy Options
• Improved Credit Score
HOW DOES DEBT SETTLEMENT WORK?
Attorney Colmenares first determines what legal options are available based on review of your specific situation. We then let your creditors know if they do not work with us to settle your debt, you may exercise your legal options. This carries weight when coming from an experienced debt settlement lawyer such as Attorney Colmenares.
This end result is creditors will want to settle your debt because if they do not and you exercise your legal options, they will likely be left with nothing.
DO I NEED A LAWYER FOR MY DEBT SETTLEMENT?
You do not need a lawyer to settle your debt. It is possible you will achieve the same result without a lawyer.
However, you are always better of with a debt settlement lawyer. Most people do not know their legal rights that can be used as leverage in settling debt with their creditors. Also, a debt settlement attorney is better trained to read the “fine print” of any settlement offer. This is where most people get tricked into entering an agreement that is not in their best interests.
Some of the benefits of Attorney Colmenares settling your debt are:
• Attorney Colmenares will personally negotiate a debt settlement plan that is right for you and help you avoid common traps like prepayment penalties, consolidation loans and long-term commitments that add to your debt.
• Creditors will be more likely to settle your debt since they know it is harder to trick a debt settlement lawyer that a lay person.
• You can tell debt collectors you are represented by Attorney Colmenares. This should automatically stop those harassing phone debt collector calls and letters.
To find out if Debt Settlement in Las Vegas is right for you, you should take the first step by scheduling a consultation. Here is what you can expect:
• Attorney Colmenares will personally review your entire financial situation and develop a debt settlement plan that is custom tailored to your specific needs. All information remains strictly confidential.
• If Debt Settlement is right for you, we will let you know the cost and what paperwork you need to provide. There are no hidden fees.
Schedule Your DEBT SETTLEMENT CONSULTATION.